Thursday, January 24, 2013

The "Non Blog Post"....Post



O.k, just a quick "non post" here to do some light "house cleaning".

To try to get more into the 'swing' of writing (at least, something) on a daily basis, I'm going to try to stick to the following blog schedule.

Posted here for accountability...

Monday, Wednesday, Friday: I'll be posting something here. I'll try to keep the focus on writing, my process, my projects, etc.....'cause it's all about me, ya know :P

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: I'll be putting some sort of randomness up on my 'general purpose' blog, found here.


Hopefully, it won't be too much but will be enough to get me putting words to (virtual) paper on a regular basis.

Now...back to the blogoshpere!

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Three days a week on each is a good schedule. I only post that many time on mine because there is no way I could keep up otherwise.

Mark Means said...

I'm lucky because, at this point, I have a fairly flexible schedule with quite a bit of free time, so I don't really have an excuse to not be writing.

It's probably a good thing that you space yours out...there's only so much awesomeness the blogoshpere can take in any given time :D

Unknown said...

Good luck with the schedule, Mark! Scheduled days helped me become a little more focused and disciplined.

I finally was able to link to your blog. I've been tapping on your picture (at my site), but it would just pull up a window with your name. I didn't know where your site was. I finally clicked on your name at Jeff's site and it brought up the window with the info I needed!

Mark Means said...

Thanks M.L., I'm hoping for the same results :)

I've noticed that, sometimes, Blogger is a bit funny on how it displays profile information...I've had similar experiences. Thank you for linking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...